- Pipe Cutter with hinge is a REED invention that needs only 4” (102 mm) of clearance around pipe.
- Efficient handle swing of only 90° to 110°.
- Opens with hinge to place cutter around the pipe.
- Can be used anywhere - in the ditch, underwater, overhead, in racks of pipe!
- Ships with cutter wheels installed for cutting cast iron and ductile iron pipe.
Application: [Cast Iron, Ductile Iron]
Cutting Capacity: 4 in - 6 in
GSA Approved: No
Height: 2-3/4 in
IAPMO Listed: No
Length: 28 in
Number of Tools Included: 1
Pipe Capacity: 4 in - 6 in
Tool Type: Pipe Cutter
UL Listed: No
Width: 10-3/4 in