- Soft start, short and overload circuit protection features. The soft start delayed start feature extends lamp life by delaying the abrupt inrush current to the lamp.
- 1W Minimum load to support low load LED systems. Intrinsically safe, Class 2 transformers permit no greater than a 5 amp current to be drawn.
- Contains an on/off toggle switch at the base and a 72 inch detachable cord with an open splice. Ideal for multiple runs of low voltage fixtures such as under cabinet and display luminaires.
- Input Voltage: 120V AC, Output Voltage: 24V AC, Load: 60Watt.
- Smooth and continuous dimming with an electronic low voltage dimmer. Dimmers should always be installed on the primary side of the transformer.
- Standards: Class 2, UL & cUL Listed for Damp Locations.
W.A.C. Lighting InvisiLED® 120V 60W Plugin Electrical Transformer
Manufacturer Part #: EN-2460-P-AR
- ADA Compliant
- Commercial, Residential
- ETL Listed
- Energy Star, Yes
- 1-3/4 in
- Indoor Outdoor
- Power Source
- UL Listed
- 4-13/100 in