Ferguson Benefits Summary
Ferguson understands that our company thrives when our associates are happy and healthy, therefore we go out of our way to take care of our employees. This is why Ferguson offers a variety of benefit options, allowing associates to select a plan that best suits their individual needs.
Ferguson benefits include:
- Three medical plans to choose from.
- Two dental plans to choose from.
- Ferguson’s vision coverage is administered by Vision Service Plan (VSP).
401(K) savings plan
- Associates are eligible to enroll in Ferguson's Retirement Savings Plan after 90 days of employment.
All full-time associates receive the following holidays off with pay:
- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
- 2 floating holidays
- All full-time associates receive the following holidays off with pay:
Associates who have been employed with Ferguson for 90 days will start to accrue vacation each month based on length of service with Ferguson. You may take this vacation as you earn it. Sick leave and personal days are granted to full-time associates following 6 months of employment.
- Short term disability
- Long term disability
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Long term care
- Educational assistance
- Military leave
- Jury duty leave/witness pay
- Unpaid leave of absence
- Family care leave
- Medical leave (disability insurance coverage provisions apply)
- On-site employee training courses
Company performance awards
This information is accurate as of the date published. Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. reserves the right to modify any or all components of its benefits programs at the sole discretion of management. Although associates will be notified in advance whenever possible, any such changes may occur without notice.