Warranty information you need to know
The buyer’s sole and exclusive warranty, if any, is that provided by the product’s manufacturer. Seller makes no expressed or implied warranties. Seller hereby disclaims all expressed or implied warranties, whether implied by operation of law or otherwise, including without limitation, all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness or fitness for a particular purpose. Under no circumstances, and in no event, will seller be liable for personal injury or property damage or any other loss, damage, cost of repairs or incidental, punitive, special, consequential, or liquidated damages of any kind, whether based upon warranty, contract, strict liability, negligence or any other cause of action arising in connection with design, manufacture, sale transportation, installation, use or repair of the products sold by seller. Buyer hereby acknowledges and agrees that under no circumstances, and in no event, shall seller’s liability, if any, exceed the net sales price of the defective product(s); no additional allowance shall be made for the labor or expense of repairing or replacing defective products or workmanship or damage resulting from the same. Except as expressly set forth in the paragraph, all products and/or services provided by seller and its employees and agents are provided “as is,” “where is,” and “with all faults.”
- Project quoting and consistency of cost to help you stay within your budget.
- A wide selection of the renovation supplies you need:
- A single point-of-contact with your designated Multifamily Renovation associate who will streamline the coordination of product order and delivery.
- The Final Mile, our premium white-glove service that simplifies the delivery and installation process. Upgrade to The Final Mile service and you’ll enjoy:
- Kitted orders prepped in-house at our distribution centers and delivered directly to each unit for easy installation by your crew.
- Appliance delivery and installation to save your renovation crew’s time and resources.