ENHANCE YOUR BATHROOM VANITY LIGHTING
Strategic bathroom vanity lighting can create the perfect accent for your bathroom. Dimmers, chandeliers and decorative wall sconces can bring a stylish look to your space. Explore your options for a custom vanity lighting solution to make your bathroom vanity shine and set your bathroom’s look to perfection.
Vanity lighting tips to make your bathroom shine
- Vanity mirror lighting should never overhang the mirror. Make sure the fixture isn’t extended past the mirror to avoid down lighting, which will cast shadows on the face.
- Take advantage of accent lighting to create a warm glow. Baseboard lighting and indirect lighting in cabinets also makes nighttime trips to the bathroom easier and safe.
- Light in layers. Vanity lights like chandeliers and wall sconces can create a warm and friendly ambiance.
- Avoid fluorescent lighting when possible. Opt for incandescent lighting instead as this is visually much more forgiving than fluorescent lighting.
- Install dimmer switches to create custom mood lighting, which can be very romantic and go a long way toward creating the atmosphere you want.
At Ferguson, we know all the tricks to creating bathroom vanity lighting that’s dreamy and luxurious. We offer a variety of lighting options for every taste and budget and can help you discover the perfect lighting solutions for your bathroom.