Select the ideal bathtub style for your home
Slipping into a soothing bath is great for easing away tension and stress, but first you’ll need the right bath tub so true relaxation can take you over. Bath tubs today are available in a wide variety of styles, colors and features to fit your bathroom and your budget. Look over your options and you’ll be ready to lay claim to your new bath tub and take the plunge.
What kind of tub do you want?
The first step in choosing your bath tub is understanding what kinds of tub options you have and the specific features each tub offers:
- Air tubs- Thousands of bubbles are circulated throughout the tub by using bath tub air jets for a subtle bubble massage.
- Clawfoot tubs – If you’re looking for the utmost in comfort consider a stand-alone clawfoot tub since they are shaped to fit your body’s natural form. A hallmark of traditional style, these stand-alone tubs provide a touch of elegance to your bathroom.
- Soaking tubs- Typically made without jets, these tubs are ideal for a long soak and allow you to steep yourself in a deeper amount of water.
- Whirlpool baths- Bath tub water jets pump out temperature-controlled water from a water heater to create a truly spa-like experience.
- Total massage tubs- These tubs combine the revitalizing effervescence of air tubs and the soothing force of whirlpool baths to promote optimal conditions for hydrotherapy.
Relax with Ferguson
Ferguson offers a wide array of bath tubs and accessories and the knowledge to help you find the right bath for you. Our showrooms feature endless options for the most luxurious bath tubs and our product experts can help you turn your dream bath into a reality.