Select the ideal bathtub style for your home
Slipping into a soothing bath is great for easing away tension and stress, but first you’ll need the right bathtub so true relaxation can take you over. Bathtubs today are available in a wide variety of styles, colors and features to fit your bathroom and your budget. Look over your options and you’ll be ready to lay claim to your new bathtub and take the plunge.
What kind of tub do you want?
The first step in choosing your bathtub is understanding what kinds of tub options you have and the specific features each tub offers:
- Air tubs- Thousands of bubbles are circulated throughout the tub by using bathtub air jets for a subtle bubble massage.
- Clawfoot tubs – If you’re looking for the utmost in comfort consider a stand-alone clawfoot tub since they are shaped to fit your body’s natural form. A hallmark of traditional style, these stand-alone tubs provide a touch of elegance to your bathroom.
- Soaking tubs- Typically made without jets, these tubs are ideal for a long soak and allow you to steep yourself in a deeper amount of water.
- Whirlpool baths- Bathtub water jets pump out temperature-controlled water from a water heater to create a truly spa-like experience.
- Total massage tubs- These tubs combine the revitalizing effervescence of air tubs and the soothing force of whirlpool baths to promote optimal conditions for hydrotherapy.
Relax with Ferguson
Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery offers a wide array of bathtubs and accessories and the knowledge to help you find the right bath for you. Visit FergusonShowrooms.com to shop an extensive online offering of stylish tubs from leading brands.