Small or minority-owned supply companies can benefit from partnering with Ferguson through our Supplier Diversity Program. At Ferguson, we are committed to social responsibility that can be advantageous for your business. We purchase a wide range of products and services, which could offer you an opportunity for growth if you are a small business, woman, minority, service-disabled or a veteran-owned company. Learn how to register with the Ferguson Supplier Diversity Program to begin the process of creating a win-win business relationship from our company to yours.
Qualifying Businesses for Supplier Diversity
Ferguson's Supplier Diversity Program registrants must be certified under one of the following organizations in order to conduct business with our company:
- National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC)
- Women Business Enterprises National Council (WBENC)
- Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Department of Veteran Affairs
What We Look For
At Ferguson, we stand by the belief that nobody expects more from us than we do. In order to better serve our customers, we expect the same from our business partners. Ferguson Supplier Diversity Program registrants should have:
- A commitment to deliver exceptional customer service
- Value-added quality products and service solutions
- Competitive pricing
If your small or minority-owned company meets these expectations, we encourage you to register.
Supplier Registration Process
If your company meets the qualifications for the Ferguson Supplier Diversity Program listed above, follow these steps to begin the process of registration:
- Please complete all sections of the Ferguson Supplier Diversity Program Registration form. This will provide us with the necessary information to evaluate your company’s capabilities. You may upload a comprehensive profile that includes catalog links, marketing materials, etc.
- Complete and submit your form. A “thank you” window will indicate that your registration profile has been successfully submitted for evaluation.
- Your profile will be sent to our Indirect Sourcing team to determine if we are in need of your product or service that your company offers. The evaluation process will take at least 30 days.
Please note that registering with the Ferguson Supplier Diversity Program does not guarantee business opportunities with Ferguson.
Products and Services We Buy
Ferguson sources a variety of products and services from our Supplier Diversity partners. Some examples of what we purchase are:
- Janitorial paper products
- Office furniture
- Office phones
- Mobile telecommunications
- Office supplies
- Cleaning materials
- Car fleet
- Transportation services
- Janitorial services
- Trash removal
- Purchase card
- Copying services
- Catering services
- Alarm services
- Pest control
- Warehouse maintenance
- Temporary employment services
- Employment background screening
For more information about the Ferguson Supplier Diversity Program, please contact:
Cathy T. Williams
Business Diversity and Government Administration Manager
12500 Jefferson Avenue
Newport News, VA 23602