How to use Quick Tools on Ferguson.com
View All Website Tuturials
Quick Tools is only available for users who have the ability to place orders.
If you’re logged in on your desktop, hover over My Ferguson and click Dashboard.
- Quick Tools is located on the right side of your Dashboard.
From your mobile device, click the menu button and then select Dashboard.
- Quick Tools is located at the top of your Dashboard.
There are up to four features under Quick Tools:
- Find an Order/Quote
- Quick Order
- Start a Quote (available to users on business accounts only)
Find an Order/Quote
Find an Order/Quote allows users to search and view quotes and orders entered online and at your local Ferguson store.
- Expired quotes cannot be searched.
- Orders older than 12 months cannot be searched.
Click Find an Order/Quote to expand this feature.
If you know the order or quote number, enter it into the open box and click Go.
- This will pull up the order or quote that you searched for.
If you don’t know the order or quote number, click Advance Search. This will take you to the Orders feature, where you can find an order by Order#, Job Name or Ordered by person.
You can also use filters for Job, Time and Status of the order.
- For detailed instructions on how to use the Orders feature, go to the Orders tutorial page.
If you’re looking for a quote, click Quote Center under My Solutions from Orders.
- For detailed instructions on how to use the Quote Center, go to the Quote Center tutorial page.
Click the Find an Order/Quote again to close this feature.
Quick Order allows users to enter item numbers and order quantities into the open field and adds them directly to the cart for fast checkout.
Click the change arrow next to Selected Contract to choose the pricing contract you wish to view on Ferguson.com.
Products and quantities can be keyed in manually or copy/pasted from a spreadsheet. Whether keyed in manually or copy/pasted, the information must be entered in one of two formats:
- The order quantity and model number separated by a space.
- The order quantity and model number separated by a comma.
- The entire list of products must be entered in the same format for the list to be successfully added to the cart.
Once your list is entered in either format show, click Add To Cart.
- This will take you to review the items in your cart.
Click Quick Order again to close this feature.
Re-order allows users to place restock orders for items that were previously entered on an existing order or quote. You must know the exact order or quote number to place an order from the Re-order feature.
Click Re-order to open this feature.
Enter the order or quote number for which you need to place a re-order in the open field. Then click Review Order.
- This will take you to the order review page from where you can adjust order quantities and check out.
Click Re-order again to close this feature.
Start a Quote
The Start a Quote feature allows users to submit quotes for pricing directly to their Ferguson salesperson.
- Start a Quote is only available to users on business accounts with order entry access.
Click Start a Quote to expand this feature.
- Click the button labeled Start Quote. This will take you to the Quote Center. For full details on how to use the Quote Center, visit the Quote Center tutorial page.
We are glad that you found this information helpful!
We're here to help. Give us a call at 800-721-2590 to get the answers you need.
Upgraded from Ferguson Online?
Customers whose Ferguson Online account was upgraded to Ferguson.com can benefit from the enhanced Quick Tools feature. On Ferguson.com, Quick Tools helps you place orders and get the order information you need just like Ferguson Online. Now you can locate Quick Tools on your Dashboard to see all of the improvements, including the new Start a Quote feature. If you have questions about Quick Tools on Ferguson.com, we’re here to help. Call us at 800-721-2590 or email Customer.Support@Ferguson.com.