- A flushing solvent for A/C and refrigeration systems formulated for R-410A retrofits, refrigerant conversions and compressor burnouts.
- The specially designed formula is non-toxic, residue free and meets EPA's Significant New Alternatives Program (SNAP) standards.
- Engineered with a non-boiling flashpoint that heats no higher than 106°F (46°C) and compatible with all refrigerants and compressor oils.
- The boiling point is low enough that after cleaning the refrigerant line, most material boils off at atmospheric pressure, leaving no residue.
- Suitable for use in ambient temperatures below 60F.
- Injector includes a pressure relief valve that opens at 200psi, preventing dangerous over pressurization of the injector.
- The kit makes servicing quick, easy, and safe, as well as assuring you get to the job site with all necessary hardware in hand for 1-stop servicing.
Depth: 2-3/4 in
Height: 4-3/4 in
Length: 2-3/4 in
Product Type: Liquid
Size: 8 oz
Width: 2-3/4 in