- The enMotion® dispensers are owned by Georgia-Pacific Consumer Products LP (GP) and are not available for sale, but are leased to end user customers through Ferguson, an authorized distributor of these products. The end user cost is therefore a one-time dispenser lease acquisition fee. The lease requires that only Georgia-Pacific enMotion® product be used in these dispensers. Properly executing and registering the dispenser lease with Georgia-Pacific is necessary to complete an order for these dispensers and activate the warranty.
- Premium Image: Sleek, modern, stainless steel styling and quality for a premium image.
- Quiet Whisper-quiet dispensing for a premium experience.
- 97% Customer Satisfaction: enMotion® Automated Towel Dispensers deliver a 97% customer satisfaction* performance rating. *Source, Directions Research, Inc., April 215.
- Extended Battery Life: Dispenses up to 2 rolls based on continuous dispensing on one set of batteries to help reduce maintenance and improve reliability.
- Waste Reducing: Controlled towel dispensing reduces waste up to 3% compared to GP PRO folded towels.
- Reliable: Engineered to be jam free and the replaceable chassis simplifies service.
- Easily Customizable Settings: Multiple settings, including delay, sheet length and dispense mode meet your needs precisely.
- EcoSmart™ by Georgia-Pacific: Recycled paper options available, including refills that meet or exceed EPA standards and can help earn LEED® credits.
- Ten Year Warranty: We’re so confident in our enMotion® Automated Towel Dispensers, we guarantee them for a full 1 years. And that’s not just on new dispensers. We’ll even cover units that are already on the wall.