Artifacts® Pressure Balancing Valve Trim with Single Cross Handle in Oil Rubbed Bronze
Part #KTS72767-3-2BZ | Item #7533480 | Manufacturer Part #TS72767-3-2BZ
- Pressure-balancing diaphragm technology maintains outlet temperature within +/- 3 degrees Fahrenheit during water pressure fluctuations.
- Provides temperature regulation and automatic anti-scald protection.
- Single cross handle allows for simultaneous on/off activation and temperature setting.
- Includes faceplate with ADA-compliant metal cross handle.
- Trim only; requires K-8304 Rite-Temp pressure-balancing valve (sold separately).
- Coordinates with other products in the Artifacts collection.
- Includes face plate with metal cross handle.
- Single handle controls both on/off activation and temperature setting.
- Metal cross handle.
- Coordinates with Artifacts faucets and accessories.
ADA Compliant: Yes
ANSI Specifications: ANSI A117.1
ASME Specifications: ASME A112.18.1
CSA Certified: CSA B125.1
Color Finish: Oil Rubbed Bronze
Color Finish Category: Bronze Tones
Depth: 4-7/8 in
Diameter: 6-9/16 in
Faucet Height: 6-9/16 in
Handle Material: Metal
Handle Type: Cross
Height: 6-9/16 in
IAPMO Listed: No
Installation Type: Wall Mount
Length: 4-7/8 in
NSF Certified: No
Number of Handles: Single Handle
Shower Arm Reach: 4-7/8 in
Trim Only: Yes
WaterSense Labeled: No
Width: 6-9/16 in