- Features LIFT™ technology, allows for incredibly fast dry times
- Patented Low-moisture - Interim-cleaning - Fast-dry time - True-cleaning system consists of a single spray nozzle that eliminates streaking and overlaps that lead to longer drying times
- Gives your carpets a thorough clean yet leaves them ready for traffic in as little as 30 minutes, making these machines ideal for high-traffic areas and daytime cleaning
- Front-mounted drain hose, which makes emptying the tank much simpler in addition to the Integrated hand tool (standard on XP and XLP models) prevents the loss and expense of replacement parts, and the brush head creates greater contact with the carpet and improved suction, leaving carpets dryer after cleaning.
- Brush Size: 16 in (41 cm)
- Cleaning Path 16" (41cm) / Vacuum Shoe Size: 8.75" (48cm)
- Solution/Recovery Capacity: 9 gal. / 7 gal.
- Power Cord: 50'
- Interim/Restorative Flow Rate: 0.17gpm / 0.7 gpm - With 120" water lift
Capacity: 9 gal
Cleaning Path: 16 in
Cord Length: 15 in
Decibel Rating dB : 68 dB
Height: 32-1/100 in
Length: 28 in
Product Type: Carpet Extractor
UL Listed: No
Width: 19-1/4 in