7 in. Fire-Rated Putty Pad
Metacaulk® 7 in. Fire-Rated Putty Pad
Package Quantity Info:EA: 1 IP: 1 CA: 20
Pick Up: Not available
Shipping: Not available
- Applied by hand and Easy to install– Mixing never required and no special skills or additives are necessary for installation. Adheres to all common building common surfaces.
- Rated for up to 3 hrs. in accordance with the ASTM E 814, UL 1479 and ULC/CAN4-S115-M test standards. Pads have Sound Transmission Class (STC) Rating 60. Only one pad thickness (1/8”) needed for a 1-2hr. fire rating.
- For interior use and has No Volatile Solvents– useful when installing in confined spaces or occupied areas. Does not have Asbestos Fillers. D.O.T Classification is Not Regulated.
- Required by Building Codes in rated partitions where horizontal separation of opposite facing electrical boxes is under 24 inches.
- No additional putty material needed to plug end of each electrical metallic tube or conduit as its connection to the box.
- ADA Compliant:
- Color Finish Category:
- Color Finish Name:
- FM Approved:
- 7 in
- Maximum Temperature:
- Product Type:
- Putty Pad
- 7 in x 7 in
- Style Name:
- UL Listed:
- 1/8 in
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 0ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'SERVICE_UNAVAILABLE', msg = 'The service is not enabled'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'SERVICE_UNAVAILABLE', msg = 'The service is not enabled';