1/2 in. and 3/4 in. Manual PEX Combo Crimp Tool
Part #R23468 | Item #2971067 | Manufacturer Part #23468
Fits Pipe Size: Please select
- Quantity Per
- Each: 1,
- Inner pack: 10,
- Case: 10,
- Pallet: 560
- Reduces operator fatigue: requires less force to produce a crimp and is lighter than traditional PEX crimp tools.
- Lock screw for precise tool calibration.
- Go/No-Go gauge lock allows you to secure and transport the tool.
- Combo design gives you one tool for the most common PEX applications.
- Four tools available in (3) sizes: 1⁄2", 3⁄4", 1" and a Combo 1⁄2" and 3⁄4" Tool.
- Easily adjustable lock screw for tool calibration.
- Close quarters ASTM PEX crimp tools
- For use with ASTM F1807 copper crimp ring PEX tubing connections.
- Durable, glass-filled polycarbonate E3™ (Expert Engineered Ergonomics) handles provide increased comfort.
ASTM Specifications: ASTM F-1807
Application: Commercial, Residential
CARB OTC LEED Compliant: No
Color Finish: Black, Red
Color Finish Category: Blacks
Depth: 15-1/2 in
Fits Pipe Size: 1/2 in - 3/4 In
IAPMO Listed: Yes
Jaw Capacity in : 3/4 in
Length: 15-1/2 in
Material Type: Polycarbonate
Overall Box Size: 16-1/2 in x 6-1/4 in x 1-1/2 in
Overall Depth: 15-1/2 in
Overall Length: 15-1/2 in
Power Source: Manual
Tool Type: Press Tool
UL Listed: No