Seesnake® 200 ft. Camera Reel
Part #R63628 | Item #7849846 | Manufacturer Part #63628
Cable Length ft :200 ft
- Quantity Per
- Each: 1,
- Inner pack: 1
- 200' (61 m) of 0.36" (9,1 mm) moderately stiff push cable diameter strikes a good balance between stiffness and the ability to navigate turns and ideal for inspecting 1.5" to 8" (40 mm to 200 mm) main laterals.
- With TruSense, advanced sensors on the self-leveling camera head convey valuable information about the in-pipe environment.
- Tilt Sense, the on-camera inclinometer provides the camera’s degree of tilt and displays it on a See Snake CSx series Wi-Fi enabled monitor.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) image sensor expands the camera’s dynamic range, reducing blown-out areas and sections of the pipe that are too dark to see, offering superior clarity and detail.
- Powerful FleXmitter® sonde has a long range and preserves the camera's ability to make turns.
- Rugged, high-intensity LEDs for exceptional viewing and long life.
- High dynamic range (HDR) image sensor offers bright, clear in-pipe imaging in difficult lighting conditions
- Download the free HQx Live app to view and record inspection jobs on your phone or tablet.
Application: Commercial, Residential
Brand Model Compatibility: SeeSnake®
Cable Length ft : 200 ft
Color Finish: Grey, Red
Color Finish Category: Greys
GSA Approved: No
Height: 22 in
Length: 20-4/10 in
Material: Stainless Steel
Maximum Temperature: 104
Minimum Temperature: -4
Overall Box Size: 24 in x 13 in x 24 in
Pipe Capacity: 1.1/2 in - 8 in
Smart Home Enabled: No
Temperature Range: -4 to 104 Deg F (-20 to 40 Deg C)
Tool Type: Camera Reel
UL Listed: No
Width: 11-3/10 in