What Is My Ferguson?
View All Website Tutorials
The My Ferguson feature is located on the top of the screen next to your cart icon. My Ferguson offers quick access to all of your account information, including a link to your Dashboard.
- Hover over My Ferguson to view the links to all of your account information.
- What you see in your My Ferguson dropdown may vary depending on your account settings.
- Visit the Dashboard tutorial for instructions on how to use the Dashboard feature.
Message Center notifications on My Ferguson
- The My Ferguson feature will display a bell any time you have unread messages in your message center. You will also see a number indicating how many unread messages you have.
- You will receive messages automatically whenever there is an update to your account activity. Notifications may vary depending on your account settings, but could include status updates to your:
- My Lists
- Job accounts
- Hover over My Ferguson to preview your unread messages on the flyout on the left.
- Click on an individual message to view that message’s details. Click Message Center or View All Messages to see a full list of your messages in the Message Center.
- Click Mark All As Read to move your Unread Messages to your Read Message.
- If you no longer want the Message Center flyout to appear on My Ferguson, check the box next to Hide Messages at the top of the Message Center.
- Read messages will delete automatically after 30 days.
We are glad that you found this information helpful!
We're here to help. Give us a call at 1-888-222-1785 to get the answers you need.