Reasonable Accommodation for Applicants
Ferguson's corporate culture emphasizes diversity in the workplace. We encourage people from all facets of the community to apply for a career with Ferguson, and offer reasonable accommodation to assist qualifying applicants. Discover how Ferguson's reasonable accommodation policy goes beyond just doing business and instead making it personal.
- Applicants who qualify under the Americans with Disabilities Act, as amended, or applicable state law, who are unable to comply with Ferguson's application process due to their disability, may be eligible for a reasonable accommodation in Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.'s application processes. A request for an accommodation will not affect your opportunities for employment with Ferguson. If you have a disability that requires an accommodation, arrangements may be made to assist you.
If you require an accommodation in making an application through our online system, please either call (757) 989-2725 or send an email to email@example.com.
- You will need to provide your name, a phone number, email address or other means of contacting you, and a brief description of the nature of the requested accommodation. Ferguson will then contact you to discuss your request.
- Note that you may need to show proof regarding the need for your requested accommodation. Ferguson will only share information regarding your requested accommodation with those individuals who have a specific need to know.
- This process is limited to requests for accommodations in the application process only. Any requests not pertaining to accommodation for the application process will be disregarded.
- The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.