Water line chlorination and dechlorination
Protect the safety of potable water and the environment with help from Ferguson Waterworks’ offering of water line chlorination and dechlorination services and products. We will help you ensure the cleanliness and neutrality of water from a new or repaired water line. Ferguson has the solutions to help you be a steward of water and the environment.
Chlorination and dechlorination services
Trust Ferguson’s expertly trained and certified associates to properly cleanse then safely discharge the water in a line. From water in, to water out, we will help you sanitize and then neutralize water in a new or repaired water line. Here’s what you can expect:
Water line chlorination:
- We’ll assist with adding the necessary amount of chlorine to the filled water line.
- Water that has been exposed to backflow and residual contaminants in the pipe will be sanitized.
- The chlorination solution will be left in the water line for the proper period of time to ensure the water is thoroughly decontaminated.
- Once the chlorination process is finished, we will flush the system with a dechlorinating agent to neutralizing the pH of the water.
- A dechlorinating diffuser will be attached to the discharge outlet minimizing the environmental impact of water runoff.
Chlorination and dechlorination products
In addition to expertly-performed chlorination and dechlorination services, we are also your source for water sanitation and neutralization products. We offer:
- Chlorine tablets
- Chlorination systems
- Dechlorination agents
- Dechlorinating diffusers
Our offering of chlorination and dechlorination products combined with our know-how makes us a reliable sources in the industry for all water sanitation and neutralization needs. When installing or repairing a water line, Ferguson Waterworks offers the products and services needed to keep natural resources safe.
Connect with Ferguson Waterworks to see if chlorination and dechlorination services are offered in your area.