Talk to Ferguson on Amazon Alexa
Take advantage of the Ferguson voice app available on Amazon Alexa devices. Designed for trade professionals, the Ferguson app helps you get what you need faster simply by asking Alexa. Learn more about what the Ferguson app can do for you, and see how to get it on your Alexa-enabled device.
How can the Ferguson app on Alexa help me?
The Ferguson app on Alexa devices answers popular questions that make it easier for you to get the job done with Ferguson. You can ask Alexa to help you with the following types of questions:
Want to find your closest Ferguson location? Alexa can tell you where there's a store near you.
Use the Ferguson app on Alexa to find out about promotional offers and rebates.
Stay up-to-date with Ferguson news that matters to your industry by asking Alexa.
Interested in establishing a business account with Ferguson? Alexa can tell you how.
Learn about what the mobile app can do for you by asking Alexa to explain app features.
Find details about services offered at Ferguson locations like Pro Pick-Up and more.
FAQs about the Ferguson voice app on Alexa
- Follow these steps to install the Ferguson voice app on Alexa:
- Open the Alexa app on your iPhone or Android and tap the menu icon.
- Select "Skills & Games.”
- Select the magnifying glass icon to search “Ferguson.”
- Select “Ferguson,” then tap "Enable to use.”
- Select “Grant Ferguson permissions.”
- Select “Device Country and Postal Code” and “Location Services.”*
- Select “Save permissions.”
- Confirm account permissions display “Granted” for both “Device country and postal code” and “Location services.”
*Country and Postal Code is the only permission available for devices like the Echo or Echo dot that are at relatively fixed locations and do not have GPS capabilities. The search is based on the zip code that is set in the Alexa app for the device settings page for the device being used which can be different for each device. You will be prompted to enable location permissions if attempting to find location information without first enabling permissions.
- The Ferguson app is free to download and use on Amazon Alexa.
- The Ideas & Learning Center provides a wide range of informational resources for trade professionals. Get tips to work more efficiently, stay on top of industry trends, and run the business side of your business better with the Ideas & Learning Center.
- Yes, you can also download the Ferguson voice app on Google Assistant. Find the details you need to know about using the Ferguson app on Google.
- For questions about using Alexa, visit Help & Support on Amazon.com.
*Alexa, Alexa Voice and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon LLC or its affiliates.