2H/2C, 4H/2C Programmable Thermostat
3 Lite 2H/2C, 4H/2C Programmable Thermostat
Package Quantity Info:EA: 1 IP: 1 CA: 8 PT: 320
Pick Up: Not available
Shipping: Available for immediate shipment
- Simple: Breeze through installation in 45 minutes or less with the step-by-step guide on the ecobee mobile app. Everything you need for quick, easy installation is included in your box, and free expert support is available if you need it.
- Compatible: Works with radiant heating systems, multistage, and dual-fuel heat pumps. Also compatible with 24V multi-speed fan systems.
- Reliable: ecobee3 lite is hardwired, so you’ll never have to worry about replacing batteries or losing control of your thermostat.
- Integrates seamlessly with your preferred smart home systems including Alarm.com, Google Assistant, Apple HomeKit, Amazon Alexa, Samsung SmartThings, and IFTTT.
- Ecobee3 lite monitors heating and cooling systems, and alerts customers if it senses something is wrong.
- Pair ecobee3 lite with a SmartSensor (sold separately) to keep important rooms comfortable by adjusting your thermostat based on occupancy and temperature.
- Customers can easily control temperature and settings from anywhere with an Apple Watch, Android, or iOS device.
- ENERGY STAR® certified with smart features that make a difference, ecobee3 lite saves you up to 23% annually on heating and cooling costs (compared to a hold of 72°F/22°C).
- 3-year warranty.
- Auto Switching Heat:
- Color Finish Category:
- Color Finish Name:
- 4/5 in
- Energy Star Compliant:
- Green Product:
- Yes, Energy Star
- 4-4/5 in
- Maximum Temperature:
- Power Source:
- Smart Home Compatibility:
- Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, Google Assistant, IFTTT
- Smart Home Enabled:
- 2H/2C, 4H/2C
- Style Name:
- 3 Lite
- Touch Screen -:
- 4-1/20 in
- Wireless Communication - FEI:
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 0ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'SERVICE_UNAVAILABLE', msg = 'The service is not enabled'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'SERVICE_UNAVAILABLE', msg = 'The service is not enabled';